Tuesday, September 2, 2008

-ber months are here!

So, it's the 2nd day of September. Finally, after the longish wait, here comes the -ber months! As in those ending with -ber.

Actually, this only means one thing: Christmas is nearing. Yey! My favorite time of the year is almost here. The days are shorter, the nights longer and colder; people seem to be more tolerant and are relatively kinder; ...and the list goes on.

I really dont know why I always feel this way every year. Maybe because of the fact that mom always, as in always, start to play the old Christmas songs on September first....or maybe it is just the season.

- - - - - - > > > >

I just can't wait to go home and listen to the songs that I''ve heard, every year, during september first....and during the days after.

No comments: