Friday, October 2, 2009
Ayan, gagayahin ko ulit ung "Week in quotes" ni tiyo.
1. "Hindi na po kakayanin ng motor ko hanggang ministop. Ibaba ko na lang kayo sa mataas na lugar."
- - - - - - - - - - - - at ibinaba nya kami somewhere na hindi ko alam kung saan.
2. "Maglakad ka na."
- - - - - - - -- - - - galing kay dad, sa phone, nung malaman nyang nakatenga na ako sa isang terminal ng tricycle sa may maharlika sa may circle.
3. "Wala na. Sarado na ang Cubao."
- - - - - - - - - - - galing dun sa taxi driver.
4. "Dito na lang muna tayo iha. at least dito hindi umuulan. pero matagal pa bago to umandar."
- - - - - - - - - - - -sabi nung ale na nasa jeep din papuntang north sana.
5. "Hindi rin makakadaan yung mga tao dyan!" [sa commonwealth]
- - - - - - - - - - - -okay manong, nakatawid ako.
6. "Sh*t. yung tsinelas ko mapipigtas na!!"
- - - - - - - - - - - - buti na lang at hindi. haha. sken galing yan...habang nasa halos hanggang bewang na baha at matangay-tangay ng tubig.
7. "Miss, dito ka lang din ba hanggang bumaba yung tubig?"
- - - - - - - - - - - - sbi nung isang nasa mcdo na nag-antay din na bumaba yung tubig.
8. "tsaka ka na mandaya pag may fries na!"
- - - - - - - - - - - - galing kay ate bie. hehe. yey. buti na lang nakita ko sila.
9. "Tatlong beses akong nag-attempt umuwi."
- - - - - - - - - - - - roommate ko na taga-bataan din. at sinabi nya yan pagdating ko sa boarding house.
1. I have a history of acidity that can go on forever.
2. How to help Ondoy victims is something I wish I knew.
3. I'm eating (or recently ate) mcdo products for two straight meals and snacks [that's when I was stuck at an outlet, waiting for the flood from the rains of Ondoy to subside].
4. I long to be on the road, while on a vacation.
5. So that's it, that's gotta be it [said by me after contemplating on how to cross that flood].
6. A little of this and a bit of that is better than nothing!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to getting all my papers done, tomorrow my plans include being ready for Pepeng and Sunday, I want to read and read and read and then get ready for my upcoming exams!
Sunday, September 20, 2009
So, here's a report on my "progress" so far:
In music - I try to sing more and more for I had proven that lack of practice makes one sound, uh, ugly. Haha. Sorry for that term. Also, I am continuing my guitar lessons, which aren't going very far, for I can only play when I am home and that's not very frequent. Anyway, at least I am making an effort, ayt?
this is me last wednesday! haha
In photography - I only use my phone [which has a camera] in taking pictures, but I am determined to make them [the pics] look good. As you can see from the pics of my doodles, haha, I am failing miserably. Ü A sample of one of my few [possibly, this is the only one and it is not much] decent pics.
In writing - erm, I can't say I did anything on this. Every writing activity I engaged in is purely academic, and are all boring. Haha.
I guess, it is just practical to say that my artistic side is just nonexistent for there are still zero signs of it. Haha. But! These things make me happy...happier than I actually been this whole sem, so I think, I am going to continue this!! :D
1. My car is still a dream/nonexistent...i know.
2. The field trip for my geography class is coming up next.
3. Lately, things seem okay, however boring that might be Ü.
4. Sleep [or my blog] is one of my favorite 'hiding' places.
5. What happened to being grateful Jaimee? /*says to self*/
6. Finding my faith is not impossible!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to [last night, actually] sleeping on my own bed, in our house in the province, tomorrow my plans include [today] training?and Sunday, I want to roam aimlessly around the town!
I know I know, doing this on a Saturday dort of defeats the purpose. heehee. :D
Saturday, September 12, 2009
I dont know if I will make it on time for the curfew, or if I will be "more alert and awake" by the time I get home, or if I will be able to review at all...but, yeah, I am online.
Anyway, another thing I dont know is if I will have the capacity to pass the exam tomorrow. Darn, I am beginning to really fear it...and the fact that I will go to the cheerdance competition tomorrow cant change that. Hm. Somehow, I am feeling the need to escape and not sit that exam though I know that the alternative [sure finals, as I am still hoping to be exempted] is more, uh, scary.
I can't discuss this directly with my parents but there are times that I think I cant afford to stay in my course...or even in my school..which is downright sad, I know.
- - -
Anyway, I must go back to the house, I cant let them lock me out. :D
Friday, August 28, 2009
1. He was a _friend, that's why I just can't..
2. Being profoundly normal is what I look forward to most this time of year.
3. My best friend is teasing me about #1. Darn.
4. I want to shift from my current course to another, currently unnamed course, to be honest with you.
5. Appearances can be indeed deceiving.
6. The last person I gave a hug to was _my mum?.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to studying, blogging, watching a movie, tomorrow my plans include studying,ho, and sitting the exam and Sunday, I want to go home!
-- i cant seem to view the button, so i just replaced it with this one....
Friday, August 7, 2009