Friday, August 7, 2009

Friday Fill-ins 136

Friday Fill-Ins

1. Halo-halo is my favorite summertime food.

2. My favorite John Hughes movies is Beethoven.

3. My pup's fur is something I love to touch.

4. The full moon scares and amazes me at the same time.

5. I am feeling sleepy right now, and that's after 3 hours of sleep.

6. When daylight fades, it's cool to watch how dust beautifies the sky.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to a DVD marathon!, tomorrow my plans include being able to swim for 25 meters and pass that practicals in swimming and Sunday, I want to be able to rest but no, I must study!

pic from here.

yum!

5 comments:

Rach said...

I like stroking my pet dog as well, but only when he's not been anywhere smelly!

deltaG said...

1. i don't like summer. gusto ko december to january. (i can't call that winter)

2. sino si john hughes?

3. yung aso mo?
pulutan na natin yan.

4. bastos yung moon.

5. diba sanay ka na?

6. i call that pollution

7. haha

nikKi said...

haha.

1.nagustuhan ko ang summer dahil sa beach beach beach

2.writer ng home alone movies, beethoven movies ang marami pang iba. he passed away some weeks ago.

3.you dont drink that much.

4.kya nga scary

5.nde na. i need 6 hours of sleep everyday. kya nga nde aku nakakapasok sa math

6.precisely my thoughts. but, it's still pretty. Ü

7.nde din naman aku nkstudy nian. hainako. hhe

Kristen Howe said...

Your Friday Fill-Ins is a good meme idea. Very clever. I need something like that for mine.

Marcos Oliveira said...

Very good...