Friday, October 2, 2009

#144

ffi
1. I have a history of acidity that can go on forever.

2. How to help Ondoy victims is something I wish I knew.

3. I'm eating (or recently ate) mcdo products for two straight meals and snacks [that's when I was stuck at an outlet, waiting for the flood from the rains of Ondoy to subside].

4. I long to be on the road, while on a vacation.

5. So that's it, that's gotta be it [said by me after contemplating on how to cross that flood].

6. A little of this and a bit of that is better than nothing!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to getting all my papers done, tomorrow my plans include being ready for Pepeng and Sunday, I want to read and read and read and then get ready for my upcoming exams!

and I swear, this photo link is worth clicking.

No comments: