Friday, June 6, 2008

friday fill-ins 1st edition!



1. Idle hands are dangerous (watdapak?!).

2. I love jumping (during cold mornings and I'm late and I'm still sleepy) in the shower.

3. My favorite time of the day is when the sun is just starting to set and I dont have anything to do and watch its progress.

4. The last tea I drank was C2 green tea (haha. bottledÜ).

5. I like to travel in the Summer.

6. My mother always said try and find a man who's just like your dad.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to a TV marathon, tomorrow my plans include going to and staying in the university's dorm and Sunday, I want to locate the buildings of my classes!

3 comments:

Lynda said...

I love watching the sun set too. Have a good weekend ;0)

Stepher said...

Sunsets are the BEST!

nikKi said...

thanks, and have a good weekend too!