1. Moving is always as hard as hell.
2. Above all else, I want to be free.
3. My best quality is my tolerance, which, by the way, is disintegrating.
4. I lost me in details.
5. In nearly 10 years, I wish, I have forgotten.
6. Time to be alone is what I need right now!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _sleeping on my own bed [this was last night...not pushed through], tomorrow my plans include _not ever having to worry [proving to be difficult] and Sunday, I want to go to the kids camp [maybe the only fun I'll ever have]!
"Here's to you. May your life be far less complicated than mine."
-Elizabeth James [Natasha Richardson] in The Parent Trap
image from here.