So on with this.
- I sort of received some news saying that I wont be staying in any of the dormitories inside the university.
Flashback: I stayed in the Kalayaan Residence Hall all of my freshman year. I mean, I am from Bataan, a province 3-4 hours away from UP. So I re-applied for my 2nd year. Unfortunately, when my mom called and asked if I was accepted, they said I wasn't. Back to present: So, me and my family would be in QC on Sunday morning, looking for a new house. Hm. That would be interesting, I hope. But really, I am hoping that they just made a mistake in checking the names. Hmm.
- My aunt and cousin are coming back to the Philippines this sunday..
So, after that house or room or aparmet hunting, we will head to the airport to welcome them. Ü They're from the Middle East and I am really looking forward to meeting them again.
- Have I posted some pics of me having curly hair? well, haha, here are some. Ü
Sorry for blurry quality. So there, yeah, I now have curly hair after several years of trying to make it straight. Ü Vanity anyone?
- I'll enroll on June 3..and I could not keep myself from wondering, "how did I survive my first year?"
It was a hell of a first year..haha. I mean, living away from my family for the first time, attending classes in UP, taking up ECE, despising math, despising chem, despising english! haha. My best-liked subjects were a nightmare! hm. Haha. So, I am lookin forward to my 2nd year, really. But yeah, I am scared...very much so.
- I want a pair of sneakers! haha.
- I want to renew my faith. in God. in my family.
- I want a new blog design. Haha. Ü
- I've started light crafting. really really light crafting. hm.
- I want to eat out with my hs classmates. again. I really do miss them.
- I am probably going to Pagudpud on July 4. I just wish I'll be finished enrolling then. heh.