Friday, May 29, 2009

Friday Fill-ins

ffi

1. It's cold and I believe there's another storm waiting to blow. [hm. rainy season's starting].

2. I am forcing myself to like tomatoes.

3. My favorite health and beauty product is lots of water. Ü

4. I would do anything for a nice long ride.

5. Well, first of all the start of term is near...and I am hoping vacation would be extended. hm.

6. My high school classmates and I; those were the cast of characters in a recent dream and it was ...I dont exactly remember. haha.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to some marathon [anime, I think], tomorrow my plans include getting a bloodchem, cleaning the house and sorting my books and Sunday, I want to find a house [story later] and buy me some sneakers and be at the airport to greet my aunt and cousin "welcome home!"


Taken last March 28, 2008. It's recognition day, 3 days shy of our graduation. Here are some of us [we were only 24 [?] in class] Darn, I sooo miss these guys. ]

-my high school classmates + our fourth year adviser.

3 comments:

Mariposa said...

Nice answers.
Happy Friday!

My Friday Fill-Ins!

cheesecakepoi said...

Happy weekend. Nice answers. Mine is here.

Kath said...

im always happy to see my relatives abroad back home. nice!