Monday, January 19, 2009

Book Reviews [and reading] fall out plus more.

I have not posted reviews in the past few weeks...nor added to the list of books I've read. I dont know what's wrong with me, yet.

Hopefully, it's just one of my episodes, which, hopefully, might end soon.

/sigh/ I feel so tired and so out of myself that I dont even know where to begin describing how I feel.

Anyway,

I spent the majority of the afternoon texting my two bestfriends. One guy, one girl. They went into a misunderstanding and are both, I think and feel, miserable. I originally dont have any plans on posting the whole story but, I changed my mind. I should at least tell the framework.

So.

The girl told the guy she likes him. A lot. This is a fact that she told me a couple of months ago, when it was just starting. I am practically a novice in these things so the only things I could offer her were my two ears. Although, I told her that it's not a good idea to say it to out guy friend..since he spent 3 years in a seminary, only got out this year for a break to think things through. I thought that he would not be capable of dealing with these sort of things.

She still told him. Last January 1st.

He , lets name him B texted her back last friday night, or was it saturday?. And it was not about what she told him last. Well, in fairness to him, he shunned all of us out...not just her...and that COULD mean that he was not really avoiding her or something.

So, friday night or saturday, our phones started buzzing again. Actually, I was with him last January 14th for a birthday celebration of another of our bestfriends. [I have a lot of bestfriends...all of my classmates in highschool + B + many others]. I actually wanted to ask B right then and there....I chickened out.

Anyway, I finally managed to pluck out enough courage to ask him. Of course, I promised to keep this as a secret between the two of us.

I dont know what to do. I. Am. Torn. but I get to keep them both. Whereas to the other option, I say a thing or two to each of them, I lose....well, them.

No comments: