Saturday, January 17, 2009

Friday Fill-ins #107

ffi

1. Enough with the freezingly cold mornings!.

2. A break in and attempted murder causes me to be conflicted.

3. I've been craving some inner peace and contentment.

4. Trying to sing the forgotten tune of a nursery rhyme makes me laugh.

5. I wish I could go to my best friend's school next week.

6. School and all its hardships and pains [haha] has been on my mind lately.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to being home [i am home!], tomorrow my plans include attending a wedding and looking for that inner peace and Sunday, I want to go to church and just celebrate God's goodness and love!

2 comments:

{K} said...

#3 - I hope you find it!

Have a great weekend!

nikKi said...

thanks!

...and best wishes/cogratulations/God bless you and your baby!