Friday, February 6, 2009

Friday Fill-ins

1. Please don't tell me the test's been moved to an earlier sched!.for that would mean I missed it. aw..

2. Can you function well in the morning, especially in this weather?

3. The color green makes me want to be on that bus headed home! [I dont know why..but it does!]

4. I have a craving for cold coffee and a real conversation with my bestfriend..aww...

5. If my life had a pause button, I'd pause it now.

6. Eyes are the most honest 'features' [or parts] of a person.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight (yesterday night) I'm looking forward to reviewing for the exam, really Ü, tomorrow (today) my plans include _having lunch with Uncle, and reviewing still, then sit the exam..huhu and Sunday, I want to rise early and be home early!

No comments: