Saturday, May 10, 2008

And I only wanted to write a book review...

I can't believe I actually spent 2 hours on trying to compose a good review then end up with nothing for I can't give justice to the book!

It was a really really good one...told a very moving story...was written in a way that one can feel the pages bleeding with emotions the author herself felt (it was an autobiographical story). And my review looked flat, looks as if there are no feelings behind it and all.

Maybe I'll post one tomorrow...after I have more time to think and when people around the house are not trying to look at what I am writing. Yeah, well, this might not happen for I'll be having summer classes in preparation for my college days. I think I mentioned it already (have patience please!). My parents signed me up for this...and I feebly agreed, not knowing that is from 8 AM to 5 PM. It's practically as bad as school...well, to be fair, almost as bad as school. School is from 7 to 5..yeah yeah..

I can't believe I actually spent 2 hours on trying to compose a good book review then end up with nothing for I kept thinking of my summer days that are now slipping through my fingers. fast. even though I hold on to them. hard.

I can't believe I actually spent 2 hours on trying to compose a good book review then end up with nothing but a rant.

And I can't believe that this post actually made me feel even worse than I was about my summer and my bad review...

No comments: